202 Castle Ridge Road
Commanding water views from a majestic elevation among mature hardwoods on an extended lot, this custom-built Zaytoun home gives you the Olde Towne address you want without cutting any corners to get there. Luxury accents and top-shelf quality are everywhere you look, with plenty of room to live, move, and play, both inside & out.
The laughter of your children. The conversation of good friends. Ice clinking in your glass while the breeze whispers through the trees. These are the sounds of your life. Come and listen to them.
- Custom built Zaytoun-Raines home
- Serene water views, quiet location
- Mahogany front door w/leaded glass
- Two-story foyer w/chandelier & double staircase
- Custom kitchen w/maple & ivory cabinets, granite countertops, & Franke sinks
- SS appliances including double oven, twin fridge/freezer, & wine cabinet
- Guest suite w/full bath & built-in desk
- 9' ceilings & crown moulding
- Anderson windows & doors
- Gas log fireplace
- Office w/skylights & built-in desk
- 400 ft2 FROG w/built-in desk
- Two car garage w/mahogany doors & overhead storage system
- Newer roof, HVAC, & water heater
- Home security system
- Central vacuum system
- Huge deck w/built in 8-person hot tub, lighting, sound system, & BBQ area
- Large backyard with custom fire pit
- 300 ft2 detached workshop w/220v electric
- Landscaping sprinkler system w/dedicated supply well
- Not in flood zone; no flood damage from Florence; flood insurance not required
Courtesy of Weichert Realtors At Wave's Edge
Copyright 2020 NCRMLS. All rights reserved. North Carolina Regional Multiple Listing Service, (NCRMLS), provides content displayed here (“provided content”) on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties regarding the provided content, including, but not limited to those of non-infringement, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness. Individuals and companies using information presented are responsible for verification and validation of information they utilize and present to their customers and clients. NCRMLS will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from use of the provided content or the products available through Portals, IDX, VOW, and/or Syndication. Recipients of this information shall not resell, redistribute, reproduce, modify, or otherwise copy any portion thereof without the expressed written consent of NCRMLS.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Tidewater Real Estate shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
©2020 North Carolina Regional MLS. All rights reserved.